This is Step #3 in Clear Skin Solutions Program
Skin Type: OILY/COMBINATION, MATURE, ALL SKIN TYPES
Enjoy the revitalizing benefits of this true L Mandelic and Lactic Acid formula which gently exfoliates the skin to minimize acne, texture and hyperpigmentation, while refining fine lines and wrinkles. Imperfections are slowly resurfaced revealing a smoothing, more rejuvenated appearance. L-Mandelic is antibacterial, antifungal and keratolytic.
Client Use: Follow your Clear Skin Solutions Specialists recommendations to start with the right serum for your skin. Use after a thorough cleansing and tone. To apply, dispense 2 to 3 drops onto prepared skin. Allow to absorb. Slight tingling may be felt upon application. Avoid contact with the eyes. Contact your Skin Specialist if you have any irritation. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where AHAs have been applied with sunscreen. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency and duration.
• Mandelic Acid: A naturally derived extract of bitter almonds. Particularly effective in targeting acne, age spots, discoloration, and wrinkles while minimizing irritation due to. Research has shown it may reduce hyperpigmentation or melasma by as much as 50 percent in about 4 weeks.
• Glycyrrhiza Glabra has been used as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, primarily because of licochalcone, a molecule contained in licorice root extract which helps control oil production, and helps calm and soothe acne-prone skin.
• Lactic Acid: Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) derived from fermented milk. Gentler than other AHAs. Exfoliates dead skin, encourages cell renewal, aids in regulating pH and acts as moisture binder.
• Niacinamide: A water-soluble form of Vitamin B with firming effect and antiinflammatory properties
• Exfoliates dead skin more efficiently with less irritation than other AHA’s.
• Unique antimicrobial and antibacterial properties making it a great acne solution.
• Great for most skin types including dull, sagging photoaged skin, acne, oily skin, pigmentation issues, rosacea skin types, and those that are sensitive to other types of AHA’s